We are looking for an awesome design intern / part-time assistant to grow with the company long term ...
IF YOU FIT THE DESCRIPTION, WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- You will have the chance to work on custom builds, remodels, and furniture projects. Our design tasks include coordination of architectural details and finish materials, drafting, space planning, sourcing and procurement of everything "interior", furniture installations, styling, vendor and client communication, bookkeeping, etc.
- You have exceptional attention to detaiI. I need someone to cross my t’s and dot my i’s.
- You have a good eye for proportion, balance, and color as well as an adaptable design aesthetic.
- You have experience with some type of software like SketchUp, CAD, or Chief Architect. You ideally know Adobe Creative and know some rendering software.
- You love to problem solve and learn something new. You are resourceful and don't shy away from challenges.
- You are willing to work hard.
- You are trustworthy and client focused – meaning you LIKE people, are willing to always assume the best of them and be patient and communicate until we work together to resolve any questions/issues. You own your mistakes.
- You have excellent references (I don’t care if they are from a top-notch design firm, your professor or your last babysitting gig … This is about WHO you are not what you have done).
- You are committed to finding a great position with a cool company and growing with the company long term.
TO APPLY DROP ME A LINE AT firstname.lastname@example.org