We are looking for a part-time assistant to grow with the company long term ...
IF YOU FIT THE DESCRIPTION, WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- You will have the chance to work on new custom construction, remodels, and furniture projects around Sacramento and Tahoe. Our design tasks include coordination of architectural details and finish materials, drafting, space planning, sourcing and procurement of everything "interior", furniture installations, styling, vendor and client communication, bookkeeping, etc.
- This position will also include to help launch our sister company CARA + Co. That means that you will work a lot on business development and marketing.
- You have exceptional attention to detail !
- You have experience with some type of drafting software like SketchUp or CAD. You ideally know Adobe Creative.
- You are resourceful and love to problem solve.
- You have a good eye for proportion, balance, and color as well as an adaptable design aesthetic.
- You are trustworthy and client focused – meaning you LIKE people, are willing to always assume the best of them and be patient and communicate until we work together to resolve any questions/issues. You own your mistakes.
- You are committed to finding a great position with a cool company and growing with the company long term.
- Design students and graduates preferred but Business/Marketing majors with a passion for interior design are more than welcome to apply as a big portion of our business is marketing and project management and we're in the process of building a sister retail company that needs help as well :)
TO APPLY DROP ME A LINE AT firstname.lastname@example.org